ForumsQuestionscollaborators

collaborators
Lauren.Ross

Posted: Nov 15, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
hi,

I have a gold subscription and have a team of 8 people who need to raise tasks to me but it looks like because I only have 1 subscription, other team members cant create tasks and assign them to me?

Please help otherwise this briefing tool isnt the right one for me.

Thanks

Lauren
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2016
For collaboration to work, both accounts need to have a subscription. One way to allow all 8 of those people to assign tasks to you is to use the email import feature that we have, which will allow those 8 people to send an email to a special email address and it will be turned into a task for you.
Lauren.Ross

Posted: Nov 16, 2016
how do i do that?
Lauren.Ross

also is there a way for other people to log in with my account details and log tickets for me?

Thanks
Olivir2015

Go to https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_email.php, enable e-mail importing. Share the e-mail address with your colleges. USe special syntax in subject line of the e-mail to set the parameters of the task.

Posted by Lauren.Ross:
how do i do that?
Lauren.Ross

ok, can 2 people on 1 subscription log in and use the tool at the same time?
Olivir2015

I am not sure, but I would personally not trust that, especially before the new beta (with offline support) comes out. In my opinion, there will always be the danger of sync failing. (I understand that you mean two people logging into the same account at the same time and editing tasks ).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.