ForumsQuestionsReminders

Reminders
Smith

Posted: Jul 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
My understanding is that an update was released for the service allowing you to set default reminder times for new tasks. I've set my reminders to notify 4 hours before the time due. However, after I've created a new task with a date and time if I inspect the task I show a check box for "Remind me 1 hour before due". I have left this box checked and uncheck and I still do not receive reminders of my tasks at the default time I set. I have a free account currently. Is it necessary for me to upgrade my account to receive these at my default reminder time?
Anders

Posted: Jul 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
The checkbox should be checked. Basic users only have the 1 hour lead time option, while Pro subscribers have a number of additional options. Try setting the 1 hour reminder in New Task Defaults in your Account Settings, then any new task you create should have the checkbox filled. Also, make sure you enter your email or email to SMS address on the reminder configuration page and click Save Changes: http://www.toodledo.com/connect_remind.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.