ForumsQuestionsquick add syntax strange behaviour

quick add syntax strange behaviour
shelbyp

Posted: Jan 11, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
when I add a task using the quick add syntax /Monday it suggests the monday in the past. it would be much better to have it suggest the following monday, I will rarely add a task with a due date in the past.
Purveyor

This has been a problem since "Smart Quick Add" was introduced more than a year ago.

See my post on December 18, 2015: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/22249/-102161/read.html#jump
Jake

Toodledo Founder
When you type a day of the week by itself, it looks for the closest one. That may be forwards or backwards. We plan to make it search forwards only, but haven't gotten around to this yet. In the meantime, try typing "/next monday" or "/last monday" to be more specific about which one you want.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2017
This will be fixed in the redesign of our Tasks section, you can see it now in our beta.
shelbyp

Posted: Jan 14, 2017
thanks for the follow-up.

I have another quick related question. Is there a documentation sectino with al the smart add options? I use this quite a bit, but could not find anything in the help center or FAQs. IN particular I wanted to know if there is a way to set the alrm in the smart add.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 16, 2017
It is not yet possible to set the alarm, but this is on our todo list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.