ForumsQuestions“Tasks” that slowly turn to mere “Bookmarks”

“Tasks” that slowly turn to mere “Bookmarks”
creinhard

Posted: Jan 12, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I find Toodledo great for bookmarking things on the web, but I’m running into capacity issues with Tasks …

When I’m surfing/reading/browsing on the web, I use the ToodleDo BookMarklet to grab the URL’s into my task list for later viewing …

At a certain point (maybe after I’ve viewed the URL, or maybe I didn’t yet), I find myself wanting to offload some of these “tasks” so they don’t use up my Task Capacity. When I hit the maximum number of Tasks and need to delete tasks to make room, I’m actually deleting completed tasks which sometimes have more value than mere “bookmarks”.

I could delete these tasks/bookmarks one-by-one, but I’m wondering if there’s a better way .. I could collect all these ‘task/bookmarks" into a single folder, but then is there a way to export that single folder (making more room for “real” Tasks?

Thanks
Chris
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2017
There is not currently a way to export only a subset of your tasks. You will have to collect your bookmarks into a folder and then export all your tasks as a CSV file. You can then load this CSV file into a spreadsheet program and sort on the folder column and delete all the unwanted folders. So with just a few steps you can do what you want, I think.
creinhard

Posted: Jan 13, 2017
Ok thanks,

Chris
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.