ForumsQuestionswrap text

wrap text
michael.mandel

Posted: Mar 03, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I asked this question before and have searched online but can't seem to find out how to wrap text in the columns. I can only see the first part of what's written but have to scroll over to read the rest. And it only prints like that also. I have seen " go to alignment click on wrap text" but i can't even find "alignment" Please advise
Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 03, 2017
If you cannot see the full text of a task's title, there are 3 things you can do.

1) Hover your mouse over the partial title and a popup will appear that shows the complete text.
2) Make the Task Title column wider so that it can show more information. You can do this by clicking the icon in the top right corner of column headings and then drag to make the column wider
3) Switch to "Multi-Line" format by using the option in the action menu in the top right corner of the blue toolbar above your list.
avikroy

Posted: Mar 27, 2017
I think a wrap text option would be a great addition. This is after all a productivity enhancing tool. And that feature would align with that cause. Thanks. Take care. Cheers.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.