ForumsQuestionsDue in ...

Due in ...
lornaw

Posted: Mar 14, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Am I able to get rid of the grey bars at the top Due in Mar-2017, Due in Apr 2017, Due in the next 7 days etc?
And is there some way I can have just two tasks and their subtasks open for a few weeks? (My Easter to do list)

This message was edited Mar 14, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 15, 2017
The dividers change depending on how you have your list sorted. If you dont want the due-date dividers, you can sort your list by a different criteria.

You could make the easter tasks optional with a duedate on easter. Once easter passes, all the optional tasks will be automatically completed if you havent done them
Salgud

Another way would be to create a Saved Search with a criteria of Start Date | before | Tomorrow and Due Date | before | Tomorrow and whatever criteria you desire. Put today's date as the Start Date, Easter as the Due Date, and this task will be on the list until Easter. I use a custom Hotlist instead of the canned one for this and other reasons. It makes it easy to do what you want.
pawelkaleta

Another option is to use Permanent Link for those Easter tasks and have them opened in a separate browser's tab until completed.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.