ForumsQuestionsIn the New Tasks Layout, Notes Don't WRAP! (at least using Edge

In the New Tasks Layout, Notes Don't WRAP! (at least using Edge
Jim_Lewis

Posted: Mar 24, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I'd consider this a BUG because as I type a note associated with a task (and my notes are often multi-line), the text just keeps scrolling to the right and the beginning of the note scrolls out of the note box to the left.

Please bring back the wrapping behavior of note text in the previous Tasks web interface. I use notes with Tasks a lot and ToodleDo will become pretty useless to me if text does not wrap during the typing process.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 24, 2017
I was not able to reproduce this. Can you please send us a screenshot? You can do this in a support ticket if you want it to stay private.
tannen

Posted: Apr 11, 2017
Apologies if it's not appropriate to post this here, but I've recently found a potentially related problem in Firefox - multi-line sentences in task notes don't word wrap correctly. An example of what I'm seeing:

The pictures in the Test Labels and Test folders have been added to Google Photos albums of the same name, but th
ey do not automatically synchronize.

It's not consistent on every multi-line sentence, but it occurs often enough to make the notes hard to follow. Also, I've found that this problem does not occur in Chrome.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 11, 2017
Thanks for letting us know. We'll investigate.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.