ForumsQuestionsSub-Tasks

Sub-Tasks
mcrosa

Posted: Mar 25, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Just purchased the paid version so I could use sub-tasks. Now that I am into it, I love it. One question I have is whether a set of subtasks can be memorized and used repeatedly. By that I mean by different clients. For example.

Client: Chicken Little
Sub task Interview and determine if all information is available.
Perform job
Review job
Deliver job
Bill job.

Then if Chicken Big comes in I would like to just be able to create the sub tasks within Chicken Big.

Thanks for all the help
Joyce

Posted: Mar 26, 2017
You can write a list of tasks in the notes section and then when you need to use them open subtasks on your task, to the right of the box for enetring the title of the task you will see "add multiple tasks" click on that and you will get a big box that instructs you to enter each subtask on it's own line, so if you write your note like this you can cut and paste it into the box.

Interview and determine if all information is available.
Perform job
Review job
Deliver job
Bill job.

then you can add the attributes for all the tasks at once. If the due dates differ don't add them here. add them after you create the sub tasks.

Does this help?

This message was edited Mar 26, 2017.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Mar 26, 2017
You can create a Template (task + subtasks) and clone it when needed. You can find more info for example on below page or search the forum using keywords Template and Subtask.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/17365/0/toodledo-toosdays-task-templates.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.