ForumsQuestionsUsing data for client billing...

Using data for client billing...
cdgille

Posted: Jul 12, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I have looked for about a week, in your 'export' section, in forums under "billing," and on the web, at least 12 hours total, and cannot find anything that will grab the timer info, or the length info, and put it into client bills for me. Therefore, I have a request: Although I have about 50-60 clients at any time (read folders) whose monthly bills I have someone create with unrelated software, now that I am a toodledo user (much better than my old client software although it HAS billing), I would love to see a direct link to a billing program and more use for the timers or the length trackers: Would you please consider either providing a billing data report that outloads by folder, or consider having a developer make a translator that goes directly, without hassle, to one of the billing software programs?

If there already IS an easy link, I apologize for this question, and ask you to direct me there.

CDG
Anders

Posted: Jul 12, 2009
This may not fully satisfy your needs, but you could use the CSV export. That file can be opened with spreadsheet software like Excel, and you could easily hide or delete all columns except Folder, Length, and Timer.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 14, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.