ForumsQuestionsKeyboard Shortcut to Collapse Indented Subprojects?

Keyboard Shortcut to Collapse Indented Subprojects?
delawrence

Posted: Apr 26, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Is there a keyboard shortcut to collapse indented subprojects? I have a few very long ones that keep opening up every time I refresh the list. I'd like to be able to collapse them with one key rather than have to click on each one individually.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
There is not a keyboard shortcut, but you can change your filters to have subtasks hidden by default and then they will all be collapsed and you will have to click to reveal them.
delawrence

Posted: Apr 28, 2017
That is an even better solution. Thank you! (Gotta love Toodledo!)

Posted by Jake:
There is not a keyboard shortcut, but you can change your filters to have subtasks hidden by default and then they will all be collapsed and you will have to click to reveal them.
coolexplorer

Posted: May 06, 2017
Posted by Jake:

The workaround 'of keeping subtasks hidden' is interesting, but one has to click each Parent individually to open its subtasks.
A universal keyboard shortcut to open and close (toggle) all subtasks (in the indented mode) would be super useful for Silver subscribers.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 08, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.