ForumsQuestionsTasks not showing after start date

Tasks not showing after start date
gill_1357664829

Posted: Apr 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I love Toodledoo for keeping track of all the repetetive stuff I have to do running a business...it reminds me about tax returns and other stuff that happens monthly, quarterly and annually.........
But, there's a problem.
Some of the annual tasks have a start date and due date that may be 10 months apart and sometimes I like to get them out of the way early. SOmetimes that may not be possible but I'd like to know they are on my list. They don't show up until 6 months before the Due Date. Shouldn't Start Date override that?
Is this a bug or a request?
ukz_

Posted: Apr 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Show up where?

I just created a task with a due date of 18/4/2020 and a start data of 26/4/17 and it shows up everywhere in my setup that a task with a start date in the past should (ie, just the same as other tasks with start dates in the past but which have due dates coming up soon).

Can you elaborate?

Edit : I think you may have the Hide Tasks in the Future filter on as my task disappeared when I clicked this even though the start date is in the past. Not sure what the cut-off is for the definition of "future" as tasks due tomorrow still show up even when it's activated.

Edit 2 : the cut-off is tied to a setting in your account preferences. However, I think all you need to do is disable the filter on the main task screen.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.