ForumsQuestionsAuto Text Expander for Google Chrome not working new interface

Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome not working new interface
DrFrankBuck

Posted: Jun 27, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Jake,

UPDATE: After posting this message, I went out of the forums and tried it once more. This time, the text expansions were successful, so you can forget about this one. I will continue to see if there are times when it doesn't work and what the circumstances seem to be.

I have been working exclusively in the new interface (Tasks.toodledo.com) and like it very much. I just noticed one capability I had in the old interface that is not working in the new interface.

I make frequent of a an extension called "Auto Text Expander for Google Chrome." For example if my task is to "Call Bill" and when I attempt the call I get voice mail, I enter "VM" in the note section of the task and it is changed to "Left voicemail message June 27th 2017, 2:33 PM" (the current date and time).

This shortcut and the others I created work in Gmail, Chrome in general, the older Toodledo interface, etc. but are not working in the new one.

I'm not sure if there is something about the new design that is preventing this particular extension from working or it there is an easy tweak that will allow it to function.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2017.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.