ForumsQuestionsMonthly Updates

Monthly Updates
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Jun 29, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
Jake,

For several months you posted updates on progress of development of the new web UI, iOS app, Android app, etc. Would you start these back up? They were a great insight, especially for your long time users.

Thanks!

Michael Stahl
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 30, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I'll consider it. It was a bit of work to keep track of all that and I wasnt sure that many people were reading it.
dbvirago

As a new user ( can finally post), I will read everything on the product I can find. As you may know, IQTell is shutting down and a lot of people are looking for new solutions. After much research, I settled here.
Gnopps

Yes, I'd also like to see this. Knowing that a product is alive and that requests are listened to is important to me.
coolexplorer

Posted by Jake:
I'll consider it. It was a bit of work to keep track of all that and I wasnt sure that many people were reading it.

I used to eagerly read the monthly reviews.

However I appreciate that being always transparent and accountable is tough going, because it demands very high standards and no slacking off. Humans need to slack of every now and then, and have a beer or go for a hike, or what is life for?

In addition most of the important things one does in the background for maintenance and planning is not necessarily exciting, presentable or marketable.

Nice to know that our favorite App is getting due development attention though. :)

This message was edited Jun 30, 2017.
Highsteppin

Posted: Jul 09, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
I don't think anybody is looking for perfection just some updates. They can still have a beer, I don't care.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.