ForumsQuestionsFor when new iOS

For when new iOS
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Jul 20, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hello Jake,

Before we had news how things were going, now its been a bit different, but there is a noticeable lack of updates in the iOS version. Can you tell us a bit about when its planned the new version?

Thanks
frogboy

Suspect Jake has been very busy! Lot of coding under the hood.

Hopefully it's soon I agree; the old tasks feature is slow, clunky & a battery hog in iOS....

Great things take time though...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yep, working hard on lots of things. Just stopped the public news updates because I didnt think people read them, but maybe I'll start again.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Jul 21, 2017
Hello Jake,

I'm running the iOS 11 and the old app won't cut it there - give us an ideia please of the new app.

Thanks
Ummagumma

Whatever you do, please make the text size user configurable and allow bold font ! It's currently so small on both my iPhone and iPad Mini, I have to squint and have to force myself to use the app. Besides, it makes the task subject to appear visually "lost" among all other information. And please add a "new task" button to the widget.

As much as I like 2Do, I would probably switch to Toodledo app just to get a consistent workflow, but I can't use it now - not everyone has a perfect vision...

This message was edited Jul 21, 2017.
Ummagumma

Actually, just making the task title font bold in both the list and detail view would be a tremendous improvement already - and something you could probably do in no time.
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Jul 23, 2017
Posted by alexandremrj_2:
Hello Jake,

I'm running the iOS 11 and the old app won't cut it there - give us an ideia please of the new app.

Thanks

How is the app behaving in iOS 11 that makes you say that?
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Jul 25, 2017
No notifications, only on the app icon
J. Michael Stahl

Posted: Aug 16, 2017
Jake,

Will you release the next version of Toodledo as a beta on TestFlight?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 16, 2017
Yes, we will.
randersson

Posted: Sep 25, 2017
I can not even open the app up anymore since iOS11. Is there an update planned soon?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 25, 2017
The app should work on iOS11. Maybe you need to try deleting the app and reinstalling it from the app store.
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Sep 27, 2017
Hello Jake,

The iOS app is getting very long in the tooth, and in the iPad because of no cellular then the use of the mobile website is not an option in most cases.

Any timeline on when we will see updates on the app?
randersson

Posted: Sep 27, 2017
Deleted App, now Notebook is no longer available. Now I have to pay for a Toodledo app. not impressed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 29, 2017
The app named "Notebook" is not our app.
Eric

Posted: Sep 30, 2017
While I would love an update, both the iOS app and the new tasks view run well for me on iOS 11. Having a smaller screen changes the task view to a much more readable format. I’ve not tested extensively but the web based task tab seems to sync when offline. Curious what experience others have had.

And yes, Jake, I read your updates.
frogboy

Posted: Oct 04, 2017
Emoji support in tasks

ICal feeds for folders and saved searches

iOS app with split screen support, choice over what the widget displays (just stared tasks for me) & better battery usage...

Soon hopefully!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 04, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.