ForumsQuestionsios alarms when using new version?

ios alarms when using new version?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Jul 21, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I've switched to the new version of the app on my iPhone, but I'm not getting reminders now. I tried reading the help page, but it seems to address alarms for the app. Do I need to need to change a setting on the new version to make those reminders work on my iPhone (I want them to trigger iPhone Alerts)?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The website cannot yet trigger iPhone Alerts. You will need to use the App for that, or setup email reminders if you have your iPhone set to alert you when you get a new email.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Bummer. I realize everyone's use/need varies tremendously in a service like this so there's no "right" set of priorities for feature inclusion. But that will keep me from using that version on my phone--I get way too many emails to allow email to interrupt/alert me, but I need Toodledo alerts to require me to respond so I know I got the reminder. I'll have to stick with the App and endure the syncing until the web site can send SMS.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2017.
SABiltongHunter

Posted: Jul 26, 2017
Posted by Brian Matlock_1343862228:
I've switched to the new version of the app on my iPhone, but I'm not getting reminders now. I tried reading the help page, but it seems to address alarms for the app. Do I need to need to change a setting on the new version to make those reminders work on my iPhone (I want them to trigger iPhone Alerts)?

Maybe I am missing something, but what new version?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.