ForumsQuestionsSync website to iphone not working

Sync website to iphone not working
RandalHundley

Posted: Jul 23, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I've used Toodledo for years with no problem. I just noticed that my iphone app has not been syncing for at least a few days. It is set to automatically sync, but even a manual sync did nothing. I've checked the login info, etc. My ipad app still syncs. After carefully adding things to the website so I wouldn't lose anything, I deleted the app from the phone, reinstalled Toodledo, and did a "force web to phone" sync. It looks like the tasks are back, but the dates haven't synced correctly on recurring tasks. For example, a monthly task is due next month on the web, but it shows to be due in 2015 on the iphone app.

Has anyone else had this problem, and are there recommendations for fixing this?

Thanks,
Randal Hundley

Addendum: It appears that the "due date" on the recurring tasks is blank; thus all recurring tasks show up even when I set to hide future tasks. This is strange, because I am syncing web, ipad, and iphone. The web and ipad are correct, but the iphone doesn't match despite doing a forced sync to web twice.

This message was edited Jul 23, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 24, 2017
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
RandalHundley

Posted: Jul 26, 2017
In case others have this issue, the problem has been solved by tech support. On my phone, in Toodledo, I did not have the "due date" enabled in settings. Once I enabled that field, the problem was fixed. this wasn't really a bug!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.