ForumsQuestionsCollaboration: How does it work when only one user is a subscrib

Collaboration: How does it work when only one user is a subscrib
planetf1

Posted: Aug 31, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I currently have a free toodledo account which I find great, but I'm thinking of moving to a paid account to benefit from more flexibility in regular habits, lists & outlines.

Another current 'issue' I have is that I share my house with my son, and we sometimes want to keep track of DIY jobs, or a shopping list together.
We only need something lightweight

I currently create a new todo entry for every supermarket item I need to buy, but it would be fine to move to a list. This continually gets added/removed from.
The diy jobs are more varied, but again simple check list is good enough

I know the paid accounts have collaboration, which I could upgrade to, but how would this work if only one is a paying subscriber? He already pays for & prefers another service, but I like toodledo. I think the best I can hope for is he might access our shared tasks..

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 01, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
If you purchased an account, your son could have read-access to it via our collaboration tools. If you want him to be able to check off the tasks in your account, or if you want to share a task where either of you can do it, then you would both need a subscription. Alternatively, you could share your login with your son, or create another Toodledo account for only shared tasks and share the login to that account with him.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.