ForumsQuestionsPop-up Reminder with Snooze button on TD Android & TD Desktop

Pop-up Reminder with Snooze button on TD Android & TD Desktop
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 23, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
The first requirement of a ToDo system is that it should be reliable not only in storing and processing ones tasks, but also alerting us at the right time (and taking human frailty into account - nagging us to complete the job).

Currently : TD makes a sound and inserts a notification (which is sometimes overlooked if one is busy or the mobile is on silent).

Consequence : We miss doing an urgent task at the appropriate time (window of opportunity) required. We therefore cant rely on the TD system.

Need : An audible Popup that requires human interaction to remove + a “snooze” repeat feature + nagging reminder activated at intervals I can set until I ask it to stop, on both my windows desktop and on my android phone.
Ideally this should be an option in Settings or user selected for certain tasks.

Why : It should nag me, so that the people in my life do not have to and I can get more done. Most humans require a couple or more reminders before they can get a task done.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 25, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.