ForumsQuestionsTasks not showing up in "All Tasks" view?

Tasks not showing up in "All Tasks" view?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Oct 11, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I'm scratching my head and maybe there's a simple explanation, but here's my problem:

1. I currently have on my screen the view "My Tasks", "All Tasks", sorted by Due Date, then Priority, then folder. I show 8 tasks in the "Due Today" divider. I'm hiding recently completed tasks, but showing future tasks and negative priority.
2. If I switch to view "Folders", "Land People" (one of my folders), sorted by Tag, then Due Date, then Folder, I immediately see 4 tasks that are Due Today, but weren't included in the "Due Today" divider in my previous view.
3. Further, if I go back to the view in #1, above, and search for those tasks the search shows no results.

One of the tasks that's not showing up is "Barb Moore, [email protected], xxx-xxx-xxxx", and is due today. There are at least three others, too.

I've now clicked on the search icon, typed "Barb" in the search bar. As I click through the various view icons on the left, Toodledo produces the correct task in every view except the top one, which is the "My Tasks" view (the check mark icon).

I just tried opening Toodledo in another browser, and I'm still having the same problem.

My fear is that Toodledo isn't displaying all of my tasks that are due today, and that I would have missed them if I hadn't changed to another view.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious? Or is there suppressing those tasks in the "My Task" view?

This message was edited Oct 11, 2017.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Oct 11, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Problem solved. Under "Show Tags", I had "Select", and none of the tags I've added in the past couple weeks were selected.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.