ForumsQuestionsmigrating tasks + notes from I-phone (wi-fi only) to I-phone 6

migrating tasks + notes from I-phone (wi-fi only) to I-phone 6
johnlynchattorney

Posted: Oct 18, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I am a neanderthal on tech but toodledo, espec. notes, has been helpful. I downloaded the toodledo app on my I-phone 4 in 2013. I-phone 4 only had Wi-Fi, no data plan. I bought an I-phone 6 with data plan two weeks ago. I became conversant with I-cloud only 3 weeks ago. I backed up all my gmail stuff in the cloud. Apparently I didn't back up all my apps Was there a way to? I did upload and sync all my toodledo notes and tasks to my account at the toodledo website.
I still haven't figured out how to get my notes and tasks onto the I-phone 6. Ques. 1: should I download and buy a new toodledo app from the I-tunes app store? Do I need to? I am happy to do it if necessary. Ques. 2: if I buy and download a newtoodledo app for the I-phone 6, will I be able to access my toodle-do account at toodledo's website, and download from the website my existing notes and tasks to sync onto the new app on the I-phone 6? Ques. 3: is there some other way to get to my destination. Thanks. John Lynch, in Missouri.
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 18, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi John,

1. Download the Toodledo app from the App Store on your iPhone 6. You don't have to pay for it again as long as you are using the same AppleID that you used on your iPhone 4.
2. Follow the instructions here: How do I sync the iOS device with the website?.
3. Go from Neanderthal to Homo Sapiens ...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.