ForumsQuestionsPrinting Task list - New UI

Printing Task list - New UI
MBBower

Posted: Oct 23, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
When printing, my task list is not full of a bunch of white space... Forcing my task list to now print on two pages. The font now is also much bigger.

Is there a way to reduce the white space between each line (why do this? Google does this too on Drive.. Its a waste of space.)?

Is there a way to also control the print font size. I prefer it to be small again saving space. Give me back my font size: 6 or 8 vs. 10 or 12. Let me choose would be the best way, so we over 50 years old change decide if we want it all on one page (small font) or big font like now, so we can read is from 10' away.

Thanks.
MBBower

Posted: Oct 23, 2017
Also, I just noted... How they print of the full listing is not trying to print the entire page including all columns. It truncated the columns based on the paper setting. Meaning in portrait mode, it only tries to print what fits, instead of letting the printing dialogue decide what to do with a very wide document. Like, allow the printing dialogue resize the print area to: "Fit page", "Fit width", "Whole Page" etc.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2017
The web was designed for the screen and has never really had good support for printing. We do the best we can, but it is difficult to adapt a screen layout to paper. If you need much better control over printing, I suggest that you use our export tools to export a CSV file and then you can open this in Excel and format the printing however you want.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.