ForumsQuestionsAlways visible Task list for Chrome or Gmail

Always visible Task list for Chrome or Gmail
User1344195748

Posted: Oct 25, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I spend most of my day in Gmail (google apps), or Chrome in general. I have a wide screen monitor, which of course results in a lot of waste on the side of the screen. I'd like to always have my hot list displayed on the sidebar of either chrome or gmail. Is that possible? I found this old thread that talked about gmail gadgets, but it looks like they've been deprecated (thanks google!). https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/2299/0/we-now-have-a-gmail-gadget.html

I found the google calendar version and its a step in the right direction, but it too will be deprecated, and I don't spend nearly as much time in calendar as I do in mail.

In my case, options like opening a second browser and just sizing my windows to always show the second browser wouldn't work. I use 7 virtual desktops, each with three physical monitors, so that is a potential of 21 instances of chrome running simultaneously. I don't want to have to manually position each one. The idea is I want something always on and always obvious to keep my top priorities at top of mind.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2017
I am sorry, but I cannot think of a way to do this besides having two browsers open at the same time. There might be a browser extension that allows you to have a webpage open in a sidebar of that browser, but I have never looked for this, so it may not exist.
User1344195748

Posted: Oct 31, 2017
Is there any way to make the Gmail sidebar gadget work still? or has that been completely phased out?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2017
Google phased this out. Sorry
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.