ForumsQuestionsKeyBoard Shortcut to indent sub-tasks?

KeyBoard Shortcut to indent sub-tasks?
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Oct 30, 2017
Score: 2 Reference
Hi,

Three years ago back in 2013 there was a mention of adding a keyboard shortcut to indent/hidden sub-tasks without having to navigate to the "Show' menu.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/17942/0/hide-all-subtasks-indented-subtasks-view.html

It's apparently on the list of items to be implemented at some point. Jake mentioned that timeframes are not shared but I'm wondering if this feature will manifest itself any time before too long.

For me, I alternate frequently on the Task screen between "All Tasks" and "Starred" or "Hotlist." When in AllTasks, it's unmanageable w/o "hidden" subtasks but then when I bounce to Hotlist/Starred a whole bunch of subtasks which should appear become hidden until I navigate back to the "Show" menu and change selection. I go back and forth frequently and without this functionality, it makes working with the tool pretty unwieldy.

Alternatively, if the prior state could be captured and maintained for each of the screens, that would be perfect, as well. Then "hidden" could be used with AllTasks and "indented/inline" could be used with Hotlist/Starred and flipping back and forth would keep the associated attribute.

Any input most appreciated. And thanks for creating this very useful tool (toodledo)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
This is still on our to-do list. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.