ForumsQuestionsIFTTT + Google Calendar: New events should set Due Date

IFTTT + Google Calendar: New events should set Due Date
mark

Posted: Nov 01, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Hi, I'm using an IFTTT applet that creates new ToodleDo tasks when I create a Google Calendar event:

https://ifttt.com/applets/64315816d-add-all-new-calendar-events-to-your-to-do-list/edit

However, this does not set the Due Date of the ToodleDo task so the task is buried among the No Due Date tasks. This is pretty annoying. Others have commented on this:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/22629/0/ifttt-how-to-create-a-task-with-a-due-date.html

Desired feature: when I create a Google Calendar event, create a ToodleDo task with the Due Date set to the event's day.

Can this be implemented?

Thanks!

This message was edited Nov 01, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
This isnt currently possible with IFTTT, but it would certainly be useful and we have it on our to-do list to work this out with IFTTT when we have some time.
BobGott

Posted: Feb 21, 2018
Folks ..
I am a long time toodledo user .. and I'm integrating (or trying) my other web resources to toodledo via IFTTT.

Please add a 'Due Date' into the IFTTT scheme. Presently, I need to go out to email for toodledo to get a due date in my task. Its not clean in many ways.

Please push up this priority .. thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
/guy

Posted: Mar 12, 2018
i too am frustrated by this. i tried editing the {{textfield] by putting in a /today macro but that didn't work nor did telling google to add /today into my task description--google added it with a space between the slash and the 'today'.

thanks! /guy
alectarshis

Posted: Jun 08, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Hi

I don't recall how (whether by calendar integration or via IFTTT) I have my ToodleDo tasks appearing in my google calendar (as all day tasks). I want to stop that from happening. But can't seem to.

I have deleted and checked that i have deleted any toodledo calendars from google calendar.
I don't have an IFTTT applet for toodledo and google calendar (although I do have one for creating a toodledo task by voice via Google Home).

So am stuck. Any suggestions on how to stop toodledo tasks appearing in my google calendar?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 11, 2018
You probably have a 3rd party tool installed on your Android phone that is syncing Toodledo with your calendar. If you make a support ticket we can dig into your account in more detail.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.