ForumsQuestionsRepating Task: daily upon completion

Repating Task: daily upon completion
kscarlett

Posted: Nov 11, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I have a bunch of tasks that I am doing that need to repeat daily upon completion. If I complete a task due today or in the past, it will correctly reschedule itself for tomorrow.

But recently, I have noticed that if I complete tomorrow's task, it won't reschedule for the day after. That had happened before ---

Can anyone help? I'd like to be able to note when I am ahead in my tasks -- for example, I have a business. I have a daily task to email my mailing list. I can schedule emails for the future, so if I create my emails for the week, I'd like to note that in my to-do list. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any help!

(sorry for the typo in the topic)

This message was edited Nov 11, 2017.
Olivir 2017

Posted: Nov 12, 2017
Problem is, that if you complete a task due tomorrow today, then it works as intended, because the rescheduling is made on day of completion, which is today... How about starring the task today and checking it off tomorrow, or completing and changing the new due date immediately, or perhaps using tags?
kscarlett

Posted: Nov 12, 2017
::smacks forehead:: DUH!!! I realized that if I just had "repeat daily" it would repeat based upon START date. So if I'm going to be consistent, then I need to change the repeat of these tasks.

I am in the habit of not doing certain tasks that should be done on a daily basis, so when it repeats, it repeated in the past....and that was a moot point so I changed them.

....Ok, Audra, how about just DOING THE WORK!!!! LOL :)

Thank you for the comment. You definitely helped. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.