ForumsQuestionsAbout android app sort function

About android app sort function
buytak04leve

Posted: Nov 14, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I'm usually using PC browser version and it's nice.
So I recently tried to use android app but I did not work like browser version.
I need the function below, but I could not find it.
Are there any way to do that? or Android app just still does not have the functions?

1) Sort by context
In a PC browser version, I can sort by context but if I tried to do that in android app, there's no context choice in sort function.

2) calendar view
In a PC browser version, I use DATE view to check my tasks. But I could not find DATE view on android app.
I only want to see the tasks that dues dates today.

My smartphone infomation is as follows.

Model : ASUS_X008DB
android version : 6.0
Toodle do app version : version 6.5.4 (155)

This message was edited Nov 14, 2017.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 14, 2017
1) It sounds like you do not have the Context field enabled in the Android app. You can do this in settings.

2) The Android app does not have a calendar view, but you can sort your list by due-date to see your tasks in order of their due-date.
buytak04leve

Posted: Nov 16, 2017
1) It sounds like you do not have the Context field enabled in the Android app. You can do this in settings.

I checked the setting and I could see the Context feild is enabled. But in case, I clicked the Context feild setting unenabled. And I clicked again to make it enabled. After that, I checked the sort tab, I could see the sort by context feild. Thank you.

2) The Android app does not have a calendar view, but you can sort your list by due-date to see your tasks in order of their due-date.
Ok. Due date also appeared once I opened the setting feild.

I do not why, but until I open the setting, Context and due date and other functions are unenabled automatically although it is checked if I see the setting.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for the bug report. We will look into this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.