ForumsQuestionsAfter Android Update, Saved Searches No Longer Update Correctly

After Android Update, Saved Searches No Longer Update Correctly
brian

Posted: Dec 05, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Saved searches were working for me fine on the Android app until the update that was recently pushed out.

Now the saved search results aren't syncing properly. For example, what I see :

Saved Search 1 - web version: 14 tasks due / Android version: 0 tasks due - "You've done everything in this tab."

Saves Search 2 - web version: 7 tasks due / Android version: 21 tasks due

---

It appears that the Saved Search results on Android are stuck at whatever they were before the update was pushed out.

Have tried syncing in the Android app multiple times, closing, etc., but it never updates the # of tasks or the tasks themselves.
pawelkaleta

You're right, I can see that too.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I havent been able to reproduce this. All my saved searches seem to be showing tasks and updating when I add/edit tasks just fine. Can you please create a support ticket and give us more information about your saved search rules?
pawelkaleta

I've been playing with some options and I found that the issue is probably connected only with counters being displayed next to Saved Seaches names. They work differently to Web version at least when you have "Checked Off = Yes" set for your search. Web version counters present number of completed tasks while Android version doesn't.

Simple test: create two Searches with 'Title contains "abc"", and "Checked Off = No" in the first one, but "= Yes" for the second one. Then create two tasks "abc", and mark one of them as completed. Sync with Android and you will notice the difference. I hope that helps.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks. We'll look into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.