ForumsQuestionsSome Tasks Show on Website but NOT on iOS App

Some Tasks Show on Website but NOT on iOS App
Jakobsen.Eric

Posted: Dec 10, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
I am getting seriously frustrated - tasks seem to disappear from my iphone list entirely. These are important tasks that have been recurring every few days for years. Every couple of days I finish doing something and go to mark it off my list when I realize it is not there. So I create a new recurring task. However, I logged into the website and it shows duplicates for those tasks and other tasks which I had not realized had gone missing from my phone.

My app is updated, my iOS is updated. All tasks have due dates and have shown up perfectly until recent months when I am noticing more and more disappear. I have this app to make my life less complicated not more so I would love to hear some suggestions for possible causes and what I or toodledo can do to fix this. Otherwise I will be replacing this app which I would rather not do. I need reliability.
Daniel.Repovs

Posted: Dec 10, 2017
Same for Android, but not only affecting repeated tasks...but very many..and app very unresponsive and slow
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 11, 2017
What is happening is that when you check off the repeating task on your iPhone, it gets marked as completed, but it will not reschedule itself until you sync the app. So, the solution is to set the app to sync automatically by going into the Settings and choosing this option. You can also sync manually more often if you prefer to do it this way.
Jakobsen.Eric

Posted: Jan 01, 2018
The app is set to sync every time it opens and yet tasks are still disappearing. I just updated the os thinking that might fix it but no luck. Guess I will be looking for an alternative to Toodledo. I really like this product but I can't use it if it isn't dependable.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 02, 2018
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.