ForumsQuestions"Add tag" not behaving as expected during batch edit

"Add tag" not behaving as expected during batch edit
T Co

Posted: Dec 14, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

I am trying to add a tag via batch edit, but it simply replaces the tags instead. The new tag(s) appear to have been appended (added) until I reload the page, at which point the previous tags are replaced with the new ones.

Of course, I have selected the "Add Tags" tab under the "Tag selection" menu within batch edit. I have attempted essentially every sequence of steps (add tag, press "add tag", toggle "on", press "save" || press "add tag", add tag, ...) and the same behaviour is observed. I have reproduced the behaviour on both Chrome and Firefox.

I think I've exhausted my troubleshooting ability, so I'll ask here in case others have encountered this.

Thanks in advance.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It looks like a bug. I'll get this fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
T Co

Thanks Jake; I appreciate the quick follow-up. I'll look forward to the fix.
T Co

Posted: Jan 07, 2018
Hi again Jake. It seems that this bug hasn't been resolved. Given the impact, I would think this would have a high priority, especially if the logic error is as simple as I expect. Is the issue more complicated than it seems?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 08, 2018
I fixed this last month. Or at least I thought I had.

I can no longer reproduce the problem now, but I'll take another look at it.
T Co

Posted: Jan 08, 2018
Sorry, Jake. I'm also unable to reproduce the issue I was having yesterday. It was most likely human error.

Thanks for getting that done! Now to complete that tag system overhaul I planned...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.