ForumsQuestionsIphone app crashes when trying to delete completed tasks

Iphone app crashes when trying to delete completed tasks
One Red Sock

Posted: Jan 10, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
So this has been happening for a while now. Probably since the main last upgrade when Iphone launched the new ios.
When I am on the iphone app and go to my completed I delete my tasks one by one. I know this isn't necessary but I kinda use it as a guage of what I've gotten done for the week. I'll usually delete all my completed tasks on Sunday night and start fresh.

All is good till i delete the last task in a particular context, and then it I delete the last task in the context, it crashes. So for example under completed tasks it will say the context Monday: then a list of completed tasks, then Tuesday: then a list of completed tasks. This is just how I have my context's set up.

If I say have 4 tasks under the Monday context, I can delete three of them, but when I get to deleting the 4th one, it will crash. Kind of a strange thing to happen. I can always go online to the web app and delete and all goes well, but wanted to bring this to your attention as a possible glitch.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 10, 2018
Yes, swipe delete will sometimes crash on the latest version of iOS. We plan to fix this, but in the meantime you can tap on a task to view it and then delete it from the menu in the top right corner.
One Red Sock

Posted: Jan 12, 2018
Ok thanks for the tip.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.