ForumsQuestionsSearching a list

Searching a list
max

Posted: Jan 28, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have a large list and I’ve put some text in one of the notes which I need to change but I’ve forgotten which note I was. I do remember what the text is though. Is there a way to search for it?

Max
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 29, 2018
Yes, you can use the advanced search function to find the task by the note's contents.
max

Posted: Jan 30, 2018
I don’t see an advanced search function on the iOS app lists section?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 30, 2018
I didnt realize you were talking about the Lists section. In that case, use the "Filter" button to search for a keyword in that column.
max

Posted: Feb 07, 2018
Can we please have it so that a lists filter will match the first characters entered in a field?

For example, I have tags “house bedroom”, “house bathroom”, “house kitchen”. It would be great if in the filter, I could just enter “house” and it picks up all tags that start with “house”

Thanks

Max
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 12, 2018
You should be able to do what you are suggesting. If you add a filter for "house" it should match all the house tags. The only difference is that it doesnt search for "stars with" it searches for "contains" so it will also match tags that have "house" at the end of the tag. I think this will probably work for you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.