ForumsQuestionsadd bookmark and add to home screen

add bookmark and add to home screen
greginfla_

Posted: Jan 31, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have been moving away from the ios app. Mainly because I use multiple collaborators with toodledo. I have decided to create bookmarks/shortcuts to get to certain areas of toodledo quickly. I will have status links, folder links etc. But I have notice it is not working like I thought it would.

For example if I create a bookmark for the ABC folder, I would assume when I click on that link/icon on my home screen it would take me to the abc folder, but it doesn't. It takes me to the last area I was working in with toodledo. If I was working on a different folder it will take me to that folder. If the last area I worked in was the most recent task added, clicking on the abc folder link will take me to the most recent tasked area.

I have closed my browser, I have cleared history but it still does not take me to the abc folder unless that was the last area I worked in.

am I missing something?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 31, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I was not able to reproduce this. When I bookmark a particular folder and then click the bookmark I go there. Can you please make a support ticket and send us the URL for the bookmark you are clicking?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.