ForumsQuestionsSave a "hide note, hide context" view?

Save a "hide note, hide context" view?
enna-b

Posted: Jul 24, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way I can save my preferred view of my lists, which is to collapse items so that notes, context, other info are hidden--just the title of the task shows.

I like this view b/c for long lists it makes it easier to scan items quickly.

I have only found a way to do this manually, but each time I leave a tab and return, the items have expanded again to show all the extra info. Can anyone tell me how to save the "collapsed" task view as a default setting?

Many thanks,
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
The toggle state of the task's details should be saved from view to view. So, if you set it up the way you want it in the "Main" view, and then switch to a different view and then switch back, it should remember everything. If this isn't happening, it may be because of your web browser and if you open a support ticket I can try to give you some additional help.
Anders

Score: 0 Reference
Go to your Account Settings, and pick "show tasks as", then choose "multiline". That will only display titles unless you toggle the details open.

Edit: What Toodledo said is correct, and I may have misunderstood your question. Both the "multiline" and "grid" view will display each task on a single line if you have them toggled shut with that behavior saved per view, but "grid" view displays additional details on that line while "multiline" only displays task names.

This message was edited Jul 24, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.