ForumsQuestionsTo see the details put in Task (description)

To see the details put in Task (description)
tandeep

Posted: Feb 22, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Hello, I was trying to see if there is some way to see the details put in Task (description) without clicking on the field and moving the cursor left or right. This is not about the task notes, but the field where the main heading of the task is put. The question is also more for the online version and not Toodledo app. I have trying to find in the forums, but didn't see anything about it. Somehow I have long descriptions for the tasks as I email the tasks to the Toodledo by putting what i need to do in the subject field. Thanks in advance for any input/help
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 23, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
You can hover your mouse over the title and the entire text should popup. You can also resize the column to make it wider.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#62

Also, you can switch to "Multi-Line" view from the action menu at top right of the list and your entire title should be visible.
icelandicstorm

Posted: Mar 15, 2018
I appreciate Jake's response and it is helpful but I'm wondering two things:

1. In order for me to review any notes on a task line item in the All Tasks view, I have to scroll all the way over to the right in the browser. I realize part of this is display settings but surely Toodledo developers could maintain a task line highlighted so that when I scroll over to the right I know which note corresponds with the line I highlighted. Now I need to count lines from the top. Very tedious.

2. When I select a task I would love to be able to see the exact same form display as when I entered a new task. Everything was plainly visible on one screen with no scrolling. Is there such a view? Now when I select a task all that happens is I can edit the task name.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 15, 2018
In your account settings, you can make the note icon appear on the left side of your list instead of the right side. I think this may help you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.