ForumsQuestionsHow do I renew my Toodledo subscription?

How do I renew my Toodledo subscription?
mountain bob

Posted: Mar 03, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
My "Silver" subscription expired yesterday, so I cannot ask this question with a Support Ticket.
When I click on the button to renew my subscription, a small "form" comes up with three boxes for data entry.

The boxes are not labelled. Each box has a tiny icon in it -- I presume that the little icons are supposed to provide a clue as to what data I should input into each of the entry boxes.
BUT hovering over the little icons does not trigger any "pop-up" labels or additional identifying info.

I do not want to experiment with randomly entering credit card information (maybe card number, "name on card", expiration date, etc.) in unidentified boxes.

How might I find out what that Form wants, or discover some other way to renew my subscription?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 05, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
It sounds like your web browser is blocking our payment form for some reason unknown to me. You could try the PayPal option instead which still allows you to pay with a credit card even if you dont have a PayPal account. You could also try using a different web browser or different computer.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.