ForumsQuestionsFrom workflow to task list

From workflow to task list
Brigitte Gemme

Posted: Mar 09, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi everyone,

There are a number of tasks that I need to repeat often for different projects, i.e. for blog posts, so I have created a few workflows for myself under outline. I understand that there still is not a way to turn an outline into tasks.

What do you recommend I do to achieve similar results? (In other words: have a set number of tasks that I can reuse on a regular basis.)

Thanks!
Zendio

Posted: Mar 10, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Perhaps you could look into templates and see if that's the right fit for you: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/17365/0/toodledo-toosdays-task-templates.html
coolexplorer

Posted: Mar 10, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Purveyor : "Ideally, the Templates should reside outside of your task list and they should be available when you create a new task, but you can't do this in Toodledo. Not yet, anyway."
I make these Checklist Templates in Tasks (not Outline) with Subtasks and give the entire list a negative priority. They generally remain out of view and surface when I mark them with a star and disappear when I remove the star. One has to be careful not to check them off on completion.
I can always view the checklists in a Custom Saved Search.
Brigitte Gemme

Posted: Mar 12, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Great tips guys, thanks! I can't believe I haven't done this in about 10 years of using Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.