ForumsQuestionsCant set location

Cant set location
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Apr 03, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have tried to move my current location, but it keeps returning to an address miles from where I am.
Location info is allowed in Firefox and I have even tries removing current location and re-adding but that doesnt work.
I can add a new pin with my address but I just can't change the current lcoation.

Anyone else have this issue? or has anyone solved it?
Anthony_Taylor

OK, I am answering my own question here.

I have been playing around a bit more and finally the location change stuck. But I had to add other locational pins first. But this isn't a logical process, because most people would correct there home location then add additional locations
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Your web browser is probably reporting the location of your ISP, since your desktop computer probably doesnt have a GPS. You can set your current location manually, by going to the Location page in the Organize section and clicking "Change Location". Then drag the red marker to where you currently are.
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Apr 04, 2018
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I was doing it manually but it wouldn't set the location. I try about 7 times, but it always reverted back to the incorrect address.
In the end, I had to add locations first, then set my home location which seems a strange way to enable the location setting.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 04, 2018
It might require you to have at least 1 location. I'll look into this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.