ForumsQuestionsFuture tasks visible

Future tasks visible
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Apr 04, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am having an issue which is frankly annoying. I might be missing something so looking for guidance.

Future tasks are showing in my 30 day view of the task list. I have set the main setting to not show anything over 4 months, but they are still showing. I then tried the filter (eye icon) and removed future tasks. This worked except for also hiding tasks with a start date beyond today. So basically it hid more than anything over the 4months.

How do I set up the app to show me the 30 day view, with future tasks hidden without also removing everything with a start date which is within the next 4 months?

Looking at the output, on the next 30 day list, it does seem that the year has not been taken into account when searching for the tasks that fall into that category.

This message was edited Apr 04, 2018.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 04, 2018
The "Hide Future tasks" filter will hide all future tasks including those with a future start date and those with a far future due-date. It sounds like you only want part of the "Hide future tasks" filter to be applied. You can do this with a Saved Search and set your own rules for what appears.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: Apr 05, 2018
Thank you that worked.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.