ForumsQuestionsAdded tasks through Android, then not showing up in search

Added tasks through Android, then not showing up in search
maury.shapiro

Posted: Apr 05, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Yesterday, I added tasks while I was in a meeting through my android phone as I have done many times. Later in the meeting, I searched for the task added minutes before using a keyword in title. When the message came up, "You've done everything in this tab!", I thought I did something wrong and added a new task (virtually the same name). When the same thing happened, I added a task, "Test" and then searched for it with the same results.

Although I thought that these tasks were not being added at all, they all appeared today when I logged onto the website itself. And yet, I'm getting the same result when I search for these particular tasks on my android phone.

Any thoughts?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Search will only search the list you are currently looking at. So its probable that the task you added went into a different list so when you searched the current list you were viewing, it wasnt being found.
urfruitman

I am seeing the same behavior with Android. When I add task using Android app it does not show up on Android, but does appear in desktop browser app. When add task using browser, same result, shows in browser but not in Android app.

Thanks,
doug
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You probably have a filter that is hiding the task, or are looking at a list that is a subset of your entire todo list and doesnt include that task.
maury.shapiro

Went into the top right drop down, then "show", and then checked all boxes (Negative Priority Tasks, Future Tasks, and Deferred Tasks) under "Show/Hide" and now the task comes up in a search.

Thanks for the help. Not sure what I did that is different than I've ever done, but glad the task is findable!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.