ForumsQuestionsNew Layout

New Layout
Alan Griffiths

Posted: Apr 13, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, When is new layout likely to implemented.. I like it so far, especially where it groups the small icons on each task in one place.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 13, 2018
Its implemented already for anyone to use. We are keeping both layouts for now because some people prefer the familiarity of the old one.
misszippy

Posted: May 02, 2018
Posted by Jake:
Its implemented already for anyone to use. We are keeping both layouts for now because some people prefer the familiarity of the old one.

Hello,

I am new to Toodledo so familiarity isn't an issue for me. I like it so far. I understand that as the first poster says, having all the icons grouped together could be very convenient. Also people might like having all the possible actions before the task.

However, when I try the new task view it seems very cluttery to me. So many icons in front of the tasks. I have many tasks which will never need notes or attachments or even stars but I would have to have all the icons in front of every single task. Also, the check box is before the task icons, unless it is a subtask, in which case the check box is all the way after the icons which makes the subtask checkbox look bizarrely over-indented.

Is there a way that any of those icons could be made columns that people could arrange as needed? Or at least if the arrangement of the checkboxes could be consistent between tasks and subtasks?

Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 02, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. We'll think about it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.