ForumsQuestionsHotlist

Hotlist
rkempton

Posted: Apr 17, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I want my 'hotlist' to show only tasks with '1 Medium' or higher priority and due or overdue as of today.

I have the following settings, but I am still seeing tasks with due dates a few weeks from now.

My hotlist settings are:
- Has a priority of '1 Medium' or higher
- Has a due date in the next 0 days

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
Scott Florack

Posted: Apr 19, 2018
The UI says, "0 means overdue tasks only. 1 means today or older", so you should set due date to 1. (Of course, that doesn't address your problem with seeing tasks with due dates weeks from now.)
rkempton

Posted: Apr 20, 2018
Good point, thanks.

Yes, that still doesn't address future tasks showing. I tried using 'start date' instead of 'due date,' and the future 'start dates' don't seem to be showing - so that may be the remedy.

Thanks,
shelbyp

Posted: Apr 20, 2018
I think the hotlist uses OR logic not AND logic. ie if your future tasks are medium or higher then they will show up in the hotlist. I use saved searches for more flexibility. you can easily setup a saved search called MyHotList and customize the criteria as you like.
josef_1335122153

Posted: Apr 23, 2018
# shelbyp

you can always combine "AND" and "OR" if you want...
Olivir2018

Posted: Apr 24, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Best way to create a custom hot list is saved search. I actually spend all my time in the Search view, as the others do not offer me anything I need and cannot create in Saved search view (no, I don't need calendar view).
martingchapman

Posted: Apr 24, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Olivir2018:
Best way to create a custom hot list is saved search. I actually spend all my time in the Search view, as the others do not offer me anything I need and cannot create in Saved search view (no, I don't need calendar view).

Same here, the only views I use are saved searches.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.