ForumsQuestionsadd multiple task with moble web platform?

add multiple task with moble web platform?
greginfla_

Posted: Apr 23, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
on the desktop platform, is there a way to add multiple task at one time. I can't seem to find this option on the mobile platform or the ios app.

Questions:

1) if I am over looking this option for the mobile/ios platform can you tell me where this option is located?

or

2) is there a way to create a shortcut link from the desktop browser and add this as a link for my iphone? I tried opening/clicking on the "add task" button... then clicking on the "add multiple" link......... THEN copy the current URL address in my browsers, but that didn't work either.

or

3) if there is another way to get to the multi add option for mobile and apps please share.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 23, 2018
Yes there is. On the website, click the yellow "Add Task" button and then click the "Add multiple" link. On iOS or Android you need to add tasks one at a time.

You can create a home screen shortcut of our mobile website from iOS. To do this go to the website and then use Safari's built in Share button to "Add to Homescreen"

This message was edited Apr 23, 2018.
greginfla_

Posted: Apr 26, 2018
also... just fyi,

after asking the question... I turned my phone sideways that allowed a larger layout and the multi add link appeared.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.