ForumsQuestionsSaving custom views

Saving custom views
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: May 04, 2018
Score: 4 Reference
I just read past postings on this (which were all closed to new posts due to age). I'm just adding my voice that I'd really like to be able to save views (specific sorting criteria at the minimum, different column arrangements if possible). In one of the previous posts, someone responded that this only seems to save a couple mouse clicks because Toodledo makes it easy to change sorting.

But for those of us that need to frequently shift between views of different projects, or dimensions of our lives that have lots of tasks that are better sorted and displayed differently, those mouse clicks quickly become annoying.

I think it's a great product as-is. But saveable views (the more customization available the better) will make it a better one for me.
Purveyor

Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Brian Matlock_1343862228:
I'm just adding my voice that I'd really like to be able to save views (specific sorting criteria at the minimum, different column arrangements if possible).
You can sort each view differently but you can't arrange the columns.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Carl_Stammerjohn

Posted: Sep 12, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
I see this or a similar suggestion has been posed for a long time. I, too, would like to see it implemented. I look at different contexts when I'm at work or home and it would be great to just click a button to toggle which contexts are open.
jonathanestarr

Posted: Nov 12, 2018
Agreed. I'm in the process of considering changing over from 2do. 2do allows me to set up custom views (they call them smart lists) that have a personally selected group of filters applied. I.E. next 7 days, Someday (tasks without a date that get reviewed during a weekly review), etc.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.