ForumsQuestionsreschdule a task

reschdule a task
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: May 06, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

is it possible to reschedule a task with out affecting the due date?

e.g general bin day tomorrow, but due to bank holiday it is now the day after, but all repeating task should continue to repeat on the original due date of tomorrow.

I don't want to change the due date because it will affect all repeats afterwards. If i could reschedule the individual task on the one occasion, it wouldn't go overdue and the other repeats would be fine

Regards

Anthony

This message was edited May 06, 2018.
pawelkaleta

You just need to set that repeating task to repeat basing on due date instead of completion date, you can find this setting while editing repeating task.
Anthony_Taylor

hi,

thank you for the reply. my task is set up as you have suggested, but I think I am really asking, how do I show the due date for a single event in a reoccurring task is a day later than it is currently set or that one instance only?

regards

Anthony
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 07, 2018
This is not currently possible. Is there a reason why you cant allow it to be overdue?
Anthony_Taylor

Posted: May 07, 2018
I do like to avoid overdue if possible, so if I know there is an issue with a repeating task and it needs to be rescheduled, that is my preferred option.

This also enables me to have the task on the right day and know which day it should be

This message was edited May 08, 2018.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.