ForumsQuestionsWeird Auto Scroll problem

Weird Auto Scroll problem
jcooperman_2

Posted: May 22, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Weird problem came up today on the desktop version. When I am viewing a large list of tasks and try to scroll to the bottom of the list, the list auto-scrolls back to the top. Doesn't matter if I use my mouse wheel or the scroll bar on the page. Thought it might be a stuck key on my keyboard, but it's not happening in any other applications.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 22, 2018
Can you please let us know which browser you are using, and how many tasks you have?
jcooperman_2

Posted: Jun 05, 2018
It was solved. Keyboard issue. Thanks
driscoll.dk

Posted: Jun 27, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
Hi I'm actually getting this problem, but I can't see how my keyboard is involved.

I am using Chrome browser. I can't tell you how many tasks I have because the screen won't stay put. I can't even hold the scroll bar in a position without it scrolling back up.

I actually only have a handful of tasks. But one of those tasks has a very large number of sub-tasks that are indented. When I expeand that taks to view the subtaks, it just scrolls up and I can read the list. This is very bad for me, these are my work tasks and I have to scroll down and take screen shots to read them.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 28, 2018
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
noel_public

Posted: Jun 30, 2018
I think I've experienced the same problem multiple times. I have Toodledo on a pinned tab in Safari (Mac). The pinned tab exists in multiple browser windows. If I switch from one Toodledo to another Toodledo window it goes away.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.