ForumsQuestionsHow to see subtasks indented on the iPhone app sim to PC/web

How to see subtasks indented on the iPhone app sim to PC/web
Wekiva

Posted: Jun 03, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
The main reason I chose Toodledo was so that I could have subtasks that I could rearrange by dragging/dropping on the PC. It does what I'm expecting on the PC. But I can't get this to do the same thing on the iPhone app.

On the PC I go into the ALL TASKS view and click the eye near the top/right corner by the word SORT. I then chose INDENTED under the SUBTASKS row.

On the iPhone app, when I click the word SHOW in the top/left corner the only options I get under SUBTASKS is INLINE or HIDE. Is there a way to see tasks in the app indented and in the same order that I've arranged them on the PC?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 04, 2018
The iOS app doesnt currently support indented view or drag and drop reordering, but this is on our to-do list. To view the subtasks for a task, in the order you placed them on the desktop, you first find the parent task and view it's details. Then click the place to show the subtasks and you will see all of them there.
Wekiva

Posted: Jun 04, 2018
OK...thanks for the reply. The option you outlined is better than nothing. This would be a great addition to the iOS app tho. Thanks again
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.