ForumsQuestionsUpgrade issue with PayPal???

Upgrade issue with PayPal???
john.schuster_2

Posted: Jul 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Was convienced by the forum members to go to Pro-Plus. So I clik on the links and go to the (PayPal) link, enter my PayPal information the bill for $8.94 pop's up, when click on pay I get a error. Can process payment.

A check with PayPal indicates my account is valid and has funds in it and they said "It is a problem with the vendor, they have no workaround"

A message to Toodledo (Guessing at email names) has not been responded to.

had to switch to something else but I really need the file upload feature. Me and my State of Michigan team we hoping this would work for our colab efforts

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you
Anders

You can contact Toodledo directly using the support ticket system: http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
I'm sure they will also respond to this post, but that is a weird situation. I wonder what the 8.94 is about. That number does not even make sense.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I don't know where the $8.94 comes from. Our product is $14.95 or $29.95. Please create a support ticket so we can track this privately.
kaigan

Posted by Toodledo:
I don't know where the $8.94 comes from. Our product is $14.95 or $29.95. Please create a support ticket so we can track this privately.

Pro rated price for upgrade from Pro to Pro Plus. I just upgraded to Pro Plus from Pro for $13.34.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Oh, right right. I didn't realize that John was trying to upgrade from an existing Pro account. I don't know why PayPal isn't allowing you to upgrade. I have seen several upgrades like this go through recently. I'll check on it, but in the meantime, you can use Google Checkout if that works for you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.