ForumsQuestionsSeamless Outlook syncing????

Seamless Outlook syncing????
bill9

Posted: Aug 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Ok, gang, why is this so hard? All I want to do is sync my Outlook tasks on a PC with a task tool on my iPhone 3GS.

So I have to get software for the iPhone. In my attempts I have installed both "Toodledo" and "Tasks".

But that's not enough. I have to also have something to actually do the syncing with the PC/iPhone.

Any tools I try evoke the "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses . . ." message on the PC. This is death to the automation of the process. The system sits there and waits for the user to click the mouse before continuing. Any search for help on this takes to places that want me to write a COM module or some VB code myself.

So c'mon, give me a fix for this. I've already blown an afternoon on something that my Palm Treo used to handle just fine.
Anders

Posted: Aug 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
This may help: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2207/0/how-to-prevent-outlook-asking-for-permission-for-syncing.htm l
In the future please post questions about the Outlook sync tool in the Third Party Applications forum where the tool's developer can find them.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.