ForumsQuestionsRed "1" in Account Menu

Red "1" in Account Menu
abahde

Posted: Aug 11, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Suddenly there is a red circle with the number 1 appearing on the Account Menu icon in Toodledo. I open the Account Menu but nothing indicates that anything new is going on, no messages or anything like that. Does anyone know what the red circle and 1 are there for? TIA
pawelkaleta

Posted: Aug 12, 2018
Score: 2 Reference
It's about the message 'TESTIMONIALS ON HOMEPAGE', which is displayed when you click on it. At least in my case. BTW, no matter how many times I dismiss the message using X button, it's re-appears there some time later anyway.
abahde

Posted: Aug 12, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
OK, thank you.
Pam_4

Posted: Aug 13, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I think the red circle with a 1 is a notice that there are new items in the 'Forum'.
GTD John

Posted: Aug 16, 2018
Score: 2 Reference
If Toodledo is monitoring this topic, please STOP RE-POSTING THE TESTIMONIAL REQUEST. If I didn't respond the first time, nagging me with a pop-up isn't going to change my mind. If I was inclined towards writing a positive testimonial, getting spammed with repeated requests makes me think twice. I really have a hard time understanding how a company that groks task/time management, ease of use, delightful processing, etc. can allow such an intrusive demand for my attention.

If I fill out a testimonial, will the nag go away?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.