ForumsQuestionsHotlist filter

Hotlist filter
|

Posted: Aug 20, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
i switched to the new task layout and noticed, that the Hotlist view ist not showing the same filtered tasks than the old TD version. Perhaps you programmed the filter wrong? Can it be that you use the Bollschen Operator "and" instdead of "or" in the personal Hotlist settings. I do not have any task with a start date and in the old version there are the right expected tasks in the Hotlist.
Thanks for answer, Carsten
Olivir-2018

Posted: Aug 21, 2018
What tasks are you missing? Why should they be shown? (There is no start date option in my hotlist settings, that' why I am asking)
|

Posted: Aug 24, 2018
I miss the tasks that are shown in the Hotlist of my Old Task view wich is named in the Account Settings under Default view: Original Tasks Section. If i edit this Default view to the "New Tasks Section" without any other changes in my Account, than my Hotlist is empty. In the Original view their are the taks inside with the priority of 3-Top in the new View not. This can not be and i want to change to the new view bit just with a Hotlist that is working correctly.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Aug 24, 2018
Compare filters in both views (Old vs New) - most likely you can't see the same list of tasks in Hotlist due to different filter settings only.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.